Friday, August 17, 2007


This is what I want. For my entire life I have wanted a clawfoot tub to relax in at the end of the day ..well maybe not when I was little...but since I started reading books anyway.


Marc doesn't like tubs because at 6'6" it is difficult for him to get into them..


But THIS tub is 72". Surely that is big enough even for him?
It just seems to me that clawfoot tubs are past of the ambiance in almost every romantic book or movie I have been entertained by.\
Anyway do you remember this bathroom?

Well this is where I want the clawfoot. I am saving my money but I imagine I am going to have quite a wait since it isn't high on the to do list.
Vintage Tub and Bath has the one that I want (72") and they are running 100.00 off coupons..plus free shipping..if you happen to be in the market for one check them out.

Save $100

I really really want to get the bathroom finished before the end of the year. I have looked back at the dates the project got started and it is almost embarrassing (umm FEBRUARY)I reconcile my self to the time aspect by repeating my favorite mantra..."someday this house will be awesome..."
It will, won't it? :/

1 comment:

Wendy said...

It WILL be an awesome house, and I will jealously ohh and ahh over all the pictures you post.

I always wanted the claw foot tub, too...until my husband introduced me to jacuzzis. "Someday," I tell myself, "someday." (sigh)