Thursday, August 30, 2007

I just found out that Marc's boss is advertising for a replacement for Marc. I am trying not to be upset..or frustrated but I am scared sort of. Nervous is a better term. I don't blame him in one way, Marc is in the wheelchair and the store is not set up for that..Marc has about 3-4 VA appointments a month and we can't always schedule them on MArc's days off..Marc is sometimes spacey from the meds..
How can I begin to find a job with the kids, the house, and being here for him?
God's purposes will prevail..He knows the plans He has for me...I just wish I did..
I wrote an article on Hub on heritage veggies. it is pretty interesting.
Heirlooms come in many varieties. There are numerous unusual colors, patterns, shapes, and flavors. With these fabulous plants you don't have to settle for mediocre flavors in your food but can experience many different flavors within the same type of vegetable.read more-(and submit to stumble, digg, or whatever..thanks!)

No comments: