Wednesday, August 29, 2007


My daughter and son in law left yesterday..the house feels empty the way it does when someone is missing. ;(
I have to get organized ...I used to be so incredbly oprganized it wasnt funny and now...not. I know alot of it is becuase I am overwhelmed.
Anyway.I think I had better turn my attention to the office bathroom. The tiles are going to start to come up because it was never sealed and finished. There is no way Marc can do this so I guess I will just do it. After all, I am reasonably intelligent...I can follow instructions..surely I can mud a wall and patch, cut baseboards and nail them in..right? right???
I have written a couple of more articles on Hubpages. Look..please read them..if you like them digg, stumble, or whatever them..I especially like stumble. The last one I wrote is on making cloth diapers ...I made ALOT of them in the past altho I am beyond that stage now..and NO I do not miss it.
how to make cloth diapers

2 comments:

Wendy said...

You have so much more to deal with than I do, I feel guilty for thinking of myself as overwhelmed. I wish there was some way I could come down there and help you, even just a little bit. Still praying for you.

Anonymous said...

It will be a lot of work but you don't have to do it all in one day. I'm trying to just do a little every day on my restoration and even though it doesn't seem like I'm doing much, when I look back, I've accomplished quite a bit. I have so much ahead of me, too, though. I sure hope things will get easier for you. There are a lot of message boards on home improvement that can help you if something goes wrong.