so..because of WENDY at The Adventures of MomLady I am making my third post on THIS blog alone today and my children are moaning from lack of food...May God forgive her. Oh...and I allready did a thankful Thursday meme on one of my other blogs,road not taken check it out because it is cool..
Here are the rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
G is for Grandma...and I am one. I like being a grandma, actually a memere because Marc's family is all french canadian and that is their term..so when the grandkids came along I became memere rather than gramma. I am adopted and I love the fact that my grandaughter resembles me at her age. It is the first time I have seen a real family resemblance in other than immediate family. Somehow..being a grandma helps me know that life goes on and on. I miss my grandkids alot because they moved to Pa a couple of years ago and they cant afford to come here/we can't afford to go there..
R is for Restaurant. We used to own one. I am a pretty good cook. apronstrings and simmeringthings.. R is also for RENT and we own 2 rental homes.
A is for Anne of Green Gables, one of my favorite books.
It is also for antiques..I love them!
C is for COW (marc, notice this?) I want one. I want a Mini Dexter for milking, cheesemaking, and butter making. Goat's milk is good but just not as versatile
E is excellence. It is something I strive for and I see much to little of these days. :)
o.k..my 5 tags will be:
BC at BEans and Caviar because turnabout is fair play.
Dharm at Dad-baker & chef because he is about to enter the world of chipotle addiction
Jenny at Up the Hill Gang because I believe she is of the race that knows Joseph.as Anne would say
Crystal at God's In COntrol- not me! because she has been such an encouragement to me this week
and, last but certainly not least....
Marla at Confessions of an artist, adhd sahm because she is an old..old..old..old...did I mention really old friend.
so there ya go!