Saturday, November 03, 2007

MAybe you have noticed I changed the header..yeah..I like that one.it is so much more honest. So much more real. SO much more gritty. So much more....
Lets just stop pretending shall we. The truth is that this house is a money laundering operation. I am not sure what we are laundering, it certainly isn't the clothes in the back room, but hey, just don't expect to read about all the wonderful remodeling i have done either.
I have been tossed off the old house blog roll for illegally amking money wiht my blog. HA! I have NOTHING to lose now.
Seriously. Don't expect to read proper grammar, or perfect spelling that is for my homeschool blogs.....no..this is homesteading on the edge, the gritty truth. Don;t expect Donna Reed, that is my Baking Delights, and Apronstrings Blogs..DOn;t even expect spirituality..that is butterfly warriors...
No, when you come here..expect dirt. grime. gritty reality. extreme homesteading. Because...I...am....coming...out...of...the ...homesteading ...closet.
ANd I will write what ever the heck I please.
so , for my first post, let me just say......

No comments: