Monday, November 19, 2007


I absolutely cannot believe it has been more than a week since I posted. I think I am starting to run out of words.
Our chickens finally started laying eggs. I think it was the fact that every time I would walk by them I would snarl things like "pot pie", and "dumplings". Not sure...First it was one every other day then two every other day and now it is picking up although they are still small. SOrry for the raw image..I dont have time to edit it and make it look cool.
I am taking Marc to the VA today...have several things I hope we get to talk aout and pray about and some decsions to make...Other than that life seems pretty quiet...We need to clean the upstairs ebcause the upstairs Christmas decorations will go up this week...the downstairs enxt week and the outside the week after.
Wish we would have a snowy year this year.

No comments: