Saturday, October 14, 2006

So the dirt is here, and it does NOT look like much but MArc assures me it is a great deal of dirt. I am on my way to Home Depot to buy landscaping junk (that is a technical term for those of you that don't recognize it) and try to get the front bed in before the rain hits. It is going to be a tight schedule..it is dark and cold-ish out side so we will see..I just hate that we have so much rain coming in...a somewhat large pile of dirt is much better than a somewhat large pile of mud...and then of course there is the flood fear...what if it floods and takes it out? There goes 300.00. Ah well...
I don't have pictures now but will try to get some before, during and after...
I am excited though. Marc said that he was thinking of making cement steps..YAY! It would be so much better with them....
And he also told me to go ahead and order an electric fireplace off of ebay for the bedroom. It is not the electric fireplace of the 60's...sort of stupid and cheap looking..Now days they have flames and realistic logs and mantles...By the time we get hte house ready to sell I won't want to move.

No comments: